Sunday, March 6, 2011

Good Friends!

I made this card tonight thinking about my good friend Maria. You know the type of friend she is...she listens to me go on and on about my good and bad times. encourages me, keeps me acountable and loves me even when I am at my worst. Maria doesn't like pink and that makes me smile! Thank you Maria for being such a good friend.

Now for the card:



All items used in making this card are Stampin' Up!

Stamp sets: Medallion and Friends 24-7
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Pear Pizzazz,
Paper: Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Pear Pizzazz
Extras: Dimensionals, Bigz Fun Flowers die, Label Punch, Pear Pizzazz seam binding ribbon, Antique Brad, Ribbon Punch and the piercing tool.

Cut Pink Pirouette 4 1/4 x 11 and 3 3/4 x 1 1/2...you will need the rest of the sheet for your flower.
Pear Pizzazz 4 1/2 x 2

With Medallion stamp and Pink Pirouette ink, stamp on the upper left side of your folded card. You will also stamp on your small piece of pink.

Punch out your white ribbon with your ribbon punch and add to the bottom of your Pear Pizzazz..then mat pink and tie your Pear Pizzazz ribbon.

Make flower and curl edges slightly. Chip edges with Pear Pizzazz ink. Add Antique Brad to center. Attach to center of Medallion.

Add greeting and adhear with dimensionals.


Send your good friends a card and let them know how much they mean to you!
Have a great Monday!

3 comments:

  1. Jo, Thank You for those Kind Words my feelings are reciprocal. Love ya too Girl!!!
    Now, for the card Love the sponging on the flower and the soft Medallion stamping. Great Work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Again!!!

    Check out my blog to see an award I have placed upon you!! :)

    http://mayicards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss Gorgeous, lookit ‘MySoulAccomplishment’, girly - God only gives bawls to those who see the need for humility. God blessa youse -Fr. Sarducci, ol SNL

    ReplyDelete